Definición de indisputable en inglés:
Unable to be challenged or denied: a far from indisputable fact
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sadly, political fluff and rhetoric again ignores clear indisputable facts.
- No-one is foolish enough to doubt his talent, yet it remains an indisputable fact that he has never won the games that really matter.
- Now and again an indisputable fact can be spotted in what the same Labour MP calls ‘the media swirls’.
incontrovertible, incontestable, undeniable, irrefutable, unassailable, beyond dispute, unquestionable, beyond question, indubitable, not in doubt, beyond doubt, beyond a shadow of a doubt, unarguable, inarguable, undebatable, unanswerable;
unequivocal, unambiguous, unmistakable, certain, sure, definite, definitive, proven, positive, decisive, conclusive, final, ultimate;
clear, clear-cut, straightforward, plain, as plain as a pikestaff, transparent, obvious, manifest, evident, self-evident, staring one in the face, patent, demonstrative, demonstrable, observable, palpable;
uncontroversial, accepted, acknowledged;
marked, pronounced, express, emphatic, categorical, compelling, convincing, clinching, airtight, watertight
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘Everyone has opportunities,’ said Chris, chest pumped up with the indisputability of his wisdom.
- Thus, even though the majority of previous studies seem to indicate that women will form a more ethical workforce, its indisputability has not been fully established.
- To assert its indisputability would be to acknowledge that we, in pre-colonial times, were literally heathens in need of enlightenment.
Pronunciación: /ɪndɪspjuːtəˈbɪlɪti/ /ɪndɪspjʊtəˈbɪlɪti/sustantivo
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda