Not able to be identified as different or distinct: the counterfeit bills were virtually indistinguishable from the real thing
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Their mannerisms are alike, their voices indistinguishable, their gaits identical.
- In quantum theory, identical particles are also indistinguishable particles.
- Although seen as toys, many are indistinguishable from real weapons unless you hold them and examine their workings.
identical, almost identical, the same, alike, very similar;
informal as like as two peas in a pod, like Tweedledum and Tweedledee
unintelligible, incomprehensible, hard to understand, hard to make out, indistinct, unclear, indefinite;
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The problem is lack of variety: one song merges indistinguishably into another, the surfeit of emotion sounding more maudlin by the minute.
- New paint will mingle indistinguishably with the previous layer.
- The album's mixing is muddy, with the instrumentation indistinguishably blending together.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|dis|tin¦guish|able
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda