Distinguish from others of the same kind; single out: it is easy to individuate and enumerate the significant elements
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The cloned child would have her uniquely individuating consciousness that would be constitutive of her personal identity.
- What we have seen in the rite of seeing off is a procedure of individuating the deceased through drawing boundaries.
- Although every baboon is a distinct, highly individuated self, each seems to exist simultaneously as self-in-community or even as self-in-communion.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Jung defines individuation as the lifelong process towards ‘the integration of the self’.
- The hypotheses proposed were derived from a combination of literature on parenting, identity formation, and individuation in the family context.
- Increased behavioral autonomy facilitates secondary processes such as role exploration, identity formation, and individuation.
Definición de individuate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda