- 1Situated, conducted, or used within a building or under cover: indoor sportsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The work will see the indoor market within the shopping centre transformed.
- However, raising a wide variety of fowl and pigs are well within the capabilities of indoor farming.
- Unique gift for special occasions, a stunning patio and indoor plant and feature tree for parks and large gardens.
- 1.1Relating to sports played indoors: the national indoor championMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Debbie initially took up the sport on an indoor rowing machine at a local health club.
- Tuesday is senior training night; this time of the year the grammar school gym is a welcome indoor facility.
- Im talking a choice of sports, both indoor and out so children can choose their occupation.
Más definiciones de indoorDefinición de indoor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.