Definición de inefficient en inglés:
Not achieving maximum productivity; wasting or failing to make the best use of time or resources: inefficient transport systems the government was both inefficient and corrupt
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This he ascribed to two trends: declining productivity growth and the inefficient use of labour.
- Indeed, it would be inefficient to waste time perfecting the literary value.
- A fall in asset turnover is normally associated with an inefficient use of resources within a business.
ineffective, ineffectual, inefficacious, incompetent, inept, incapable, unfit, unsuitable, unskilled, unskilful, inexpert, amateurish;
disorganized, badly organized, unprepared, undisciplined, negligent, lax, slipshod, sloppy, slack, remiss, careless
informal lousy, useless
British vulgar slang couldn't organize a piss-up in a brewery
uneconomical, wasteful, purposeless, unproductive, time-wasting, slow, slow-moving, awkward, unwieldy, cumbersome, badly arranged, deficient, disorganized, unsystematic
- Example sentences
- Most of those nations would then just borrow more and through corruption, inefficiency and sheer incompetence waste it again.
- Could it be that Monica is herself afraid to expose the incompetence and inefficiency of this Government?
- The inefficiency and incompetence of big men in high offices cannot be allowed to continue unchallenged.
- Example sentences
- Insulin resistance, a condition in which the body handles glucose poorly because cells respond inefficiently to insulin, is a precursor to type II diabetes.
- A man who exercises his faculties but does so inefficiently or badly cannot be said to be making a success of his life.
- She said: ‘It is appalling that public money is being used so inefficiently.’
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan