Definición de inescapable en inglés:
Unable to be avoided or denied: political reform was inescapable they came to the inescapable conclusion that he was responsible
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sometimes, our anger and frustration are caused by very real and inescapable problems in our lives.
- Among Dinesen's symbols, we find mirrors used to reflect the inescapable truths her characters must face.
- Death is forever present, inescapable and man must accept his fate.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Narrativity, says Campbell is inescapable, yet its inescapability does not mean that all accounts are equally genuine, or that ‘anything goes’ (as critics of postmodernism are quick to assume).
- A persistent preoccupation for O'Faolain and so many other Irish writers is the inescapability of the past - the way the past continues to write the present, politically, socially, economically, emotionally.
- For Freud, the human craving for immortality, faced with the fear of and inevitability of death, leads us to suspend, ignore, or eradicate our knowledge of its inescapability from our lives.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda