Definición de inexpert en inglés:
Having or showing a lack of skill or knowledge: an inexpert transcription from the real music
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I'm especially concerned about the mentally ill, those whose disabilities may not be quantifiable or tangible to jaded health reviewers too inexpert or insensitive to accept what they don't understand.
- My own, admittedly inexpert, sense is that we should seriously consider replacing what is a fairly complex system of child and child-care support with a single payment to each mother per child.
- But it has that same uninspired atmosphere, where even stylish shots don't look stylish because the lighting is either so natural or so inexpert as to seem nonexistent.
unskilled, unskilful, amateur, amateurish, unprofessional, untrained, unpractised, unqualified, inexperienced;
inept, incompetent, maladroit, clumsy, awkward, bungling, bumbling, blundering, heavy-handed, unhandy
British informal all fingers and thumbs, all thumbs
- Example sentences
- Fly by Night is moderately well written but poorly acted and inexpertly directed.
- Every line is beautifully judged (even if a few are inexpertly mumbled) and the characters are drawn with a conviction that exceeds the usual limits of either genre.
- Not much used to bicycles, she inexpertly began coasting downhill, keeping her speed down should she go for a toss.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan