- Not definitely or clearly expressed or explained: inexplicit declarationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- What they say, however, has been for the most part unclear, ill-focused, and unduly inexplicit.
- Marx's vision is insistently comprehensive, relating all matters by implication to its political agenda; yet his remarks on aesthetic matters are few and inexplicit, leaving a kind of lacuna in his system.
- In an article that is to be followed by a book, Searle has tentatively added Free Will to his previous philosophy of mind, which was inexplicit but which seemed deterministic.
Más definiciones de inexplicitDefinición de inexplicit en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.