- A conjunction of Mercury or Venus with the sun, in which the planet and the earth are on the same side of the sun.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It follows from this that, each time Venus comes nearest to Earth in an inferior conjunction, the same part of its surface will be pointing towards Earth.
- Those passages, which take place every 584 days, or about every nineteen months, are known to astronomers as inferior conjunctions.
- This can only occur when Venus is at her inferior conjunction - and hasn't happened since 1882.
Más definiciones de inferior conjunctionDefinición de inferior conjunction en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.