Definición de infidelity en inglés:
sustantivo (plural infidelities)[mass noun]
1The action or state of being unfaithful to a spouse or other sexual partner: her infidelity continued after her marriage [count noun]: I ought not to have tolerated his infidelities
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sure, there are drugs and infidelities and deviant sexuality, but that's the exception for this otherwise decent lot.
- Affairs, infidelities, sexual peccadilloes fall generally outside the purview of inquisitive political eyes; at any rate, they do not make for fodder for a dirty election campaign.
- My lovely partner, Patrick, suffered the knowledge of my infidelities and witnessed my mental, physical, and spiritual decay.
faithlessness, disloyalty, falseness, breach of trust, treachery, double-dealing, duplicity, deceit, perfidy, perfidiousness;
informal fooling around, playing around, playing the field, cheating, two-timing, hanky-panky, a bit on the side
2Disbelief in a particular religion, especially Christianity.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is said that he wouldn't stay in a room with men whose conversation was marked by infidelity and blasphemy.
- As a result of their infidelity, the people descended into moral and spiritual corruption.
- They are the righteous ones whose garments have not been soiled by infidelity to the patron of the universe.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda