- Capable of being filled with air: an inflatable mattressMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Special synthetic fabrics were used to recreated snow and competitors landed on inflatable mattresses.
- This is not an issue, as we can take the inflatable mattress.
- For 18 months they lived with mattresses on the bedroom floors, a telly, inflatable armchairs and their games consoles.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A plastic or rubber object that must be filled with air before use: three sailors manned the inflatableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- So I sat and flew my tiny little kite for a while and watched the much bigger inflatables and other kites fill the sky above.
- Apart from the regular Giant Wheel and inflatables, fun for young kids is surely going to be at the Animal World section here.
- Dive-boats have evolved from flimsy inflatables and barely recycled fishing vessels into custom-designed dive platforms with diver lifts and state of the art wreck-finding technology.
Más definiciones de inflatableDefinición de inflatable en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.