1Characterized by or tending to cause monetary inflation: the Prime Minister came close to accusing the Chancellor of starting the inflationary spiral succeeding governments tried to reduce inflationary pressures
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- So from a theoretical point of view it can be argued that an independent central bank may reduce the inflationary bias of monetary policy-making.
- But in the medium term looser fiscal and monetary policy poses serious inflationary risks.
- Whether these measures or a general economic downturn helped ease inflationary pressures in the housing market is open to argument.
2 Astronomy Relating to or involving inflation.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Some promising ideas, such as inflationary cosmology and string theory, already exist.
- In de Sitter space the universe expands exponentially, which is the basis of the inflationary model of the universe.
- But first there were intriguing developments to follow up in the field of inflationary cosmology.
Palabras que riman con inflationarydeflationary, probationary, stationary, stationery
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|fla¦tion|ary
Definición de inflationary en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda