Definición de inflection point en inglés:
1 (also point of inflection) Mathematics A point of a curve at which a change in the direction of curvature occurs.
- In any case, our sample size of 500 was sufficient to have crossed the inflection point on the sampling curve.
- We estimated the growth-rate constant K, and the inflection point I, using the equations in Table 1.
- This would give a sensitive initial portion to the curve, an inflexion point at 10-15 Gy, followed by a more resistant portion.
2chiefly US (In business) a time of significant change in a situation; a turning point: the economy has crossed an inflection point and is poised for bigger things
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The financial crisis has now reached an undeniable inflection point.
- Malawi's not yet, from what I can tell, anywhere near the inflection point.
- Specifically we want to show why we use sentiment data to forecast market inflection points.
Definición de inflection point en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan