- Flowing in: some particles delivered in the influent streams settle in the reservoirsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Use at least a 4-inch diameter sewer line (also known as influent line or distribution pipe) from the house to the lagoon.
- In summer, influent waters are commonly warm and enter the uppermost waters, but cooler rainwater falling at night may sink to the level of the thermocline before moving out into the basin.
- The high sludge yields were caused by unexpectedly high and erratic levels of influent solids for which the builders were not responsible.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A stream, especially a tributary, which flows into another stream or lake.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The method involves the steps of continuously flowing an influent into a treatment basin and continuously flowing an effluent out of the treatment basin into a clarifier.
- This proves that the presence of ASP effluent in the Knostrop influent is not detrimental to settlement and that the Knostrop influent is capable of good settlement with proper operation.
- In an extensive survey of U.S. wastewater treatment plants, Schulz has found perfluorinated compounds in influents and effluents.
late Middle English (as an adjective): from Latin influent- 'flowing in', from influere (see influence). The noun is recorded from the mid 19th century.
Más definiciones de influentDefinición de influent en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.