sustantivochiefly North American
- An advertising film which promotes a product in an informative and supposedly objective style.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Americans may complain about excess junk mail, late-night infomercials and telemarketing calls, but one thing is for certain: they work.
- These days, instead of snake oil salesmen hawking their wares from the back of a wagon, we have late-night cable television infomercials and Web-based promotions.
- The below-the-line advertising campaign will feature a series of infomercials on local radio stations advising consumers of the launch.
Más definiciones de infomercialDefinición de infomercial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.