- 1A person who gives information to another.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Tripartism allows them to extend their oversight by using other stakeholders as informants and agents for change.
- They didn't have enough up-to-date intelligence about what was going on; their informants were not reliable.
- Galster meets with one of his informants, a former go-go girl based in Pattaya, a hub of black-market activity.
- 1.1 another term for informer.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Indeed, the movement of such people can easily be monitored by informants and police officers out of uniform.
- It has been claimed that information supplied by an informant to the Special Branch in Dublin, which if acted upon might have thwarted the terrorists, was never passed to the RUC.
- Fulton was linked to the killing through police informants, not through forensics.
- 1.2A person from whom a linguist or anthropologist obtains information about language, dialect, or culture.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Interviewers who could speak and read the informants ' language obtained household, socioeconomic, and personal information and information on health and use of health services.
- By using the CBCL, TRF, and YSR, observations on the problem behaviors of a specific child can be obtained from different informants.
- It seems very likely that different responses would have been obtained from the same informants, with variation in the context of questioning.
Más definiciones de informantDefinición de informant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.