sustantivoMedicine & Zoology
- Substances taken into the body as nourishment; food and drink.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rapid rate of ingesta passage is well documented.
- Unstretched components were measured before removal of ingesta to reduce variation in measurements associated with elasticity of those organs.
- In this case there was no ingesta found, therefore no further tests could be carried out for toxicology.
early 18th century: from Latin, 'things brought in', neuter plural of ingestus, past participle of ingerere.
Más definiciones de ingestaDefinición de ingesta en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.