Definición de ingrain en inglés:
- She's a race-walking instructor who bubbles with enthusiasm, armed with clever similes and a rigid attitude about ingraining proper technique.
- I've been trying to do more, lately, but I have a hard time ingraining things as habit sometimes.
- Posted calligraphy engrains the warrior code of Bushido and expounds the philosophical roots of kendo.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Aniline black for cotton was the first ingrain color, or dye developed directly on the fiber.
- these historical Ingrain dyes for cotton developed in the 1950's are now rarely used for solid-shade dyeing.
- The dots which are represented on the groundwork of the initial are worked in back stitching; these may be worked in scarlet ingrain cotton if desired.
Late Middle English (originally as engrain in the sense 'dye with cochineal or in fast colours'): from en-1, in-2 (as an intensifier) + the verb grain. The adjective is from in grain 'fast-dyed', from the old use of grain meaning 'kermes, cochineal'.
Palabras que riman con ingrainmigraine • quatrain
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.