Definición de ingrowth en inglés:
1A thing which has grown inwards or within something.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The cytoplasm associated with wall ingrowths in Treubia contains elements of rough endoplasmic reticulum.
- However, much less is known of the ecophysiology and structure/function relationships of these cellular ingrowths, except that their presence correlates with vessel embolism.
- These are characterized by finger-like ingrowths of the cell wall at the boundary that are transport-active cell surfaces and, thus, exhibit a polarity in terms of wall modification.
1.1 [mass noun] The action of growing inwards: the main complication was tumour ingrowth
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Despite initial concerns, tumour ingrowth has only occasionally been described, but it has been successfully treated by both laser and the insertion of overlapping stents.
- For malignant airway obstruction, the only appropriate metal stents are covered models, which prevent tumor ingrowth.
- Porous coatings on the femoral stem and acetabular cup were developed in an attempt to create bone ingrowth and biological fixation.
Definición de ingrowth en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda