- 1A medicinal preparation for inhaling.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Two items were excluded on the basis of content: inhalants and analgesics.
- They are not life-threatening and are kept under control by inhalants and antacid medicines.
- Some pharmacokinetic properties and principles apply to all inhalants.
- 1.1A solvent or other material producing vapour that is inhaled by drug abusers.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Participants have tried a wide range of other drugs including cocaine, amphetamines, ecstasy, inhalants and hallucinogenic plants.
- It includes the latest information on the health effects of inhalants, marijuana, cocaine, methamphetamine, and heroin, in addition to information on drug abuse prevention and treatment strategies.
- This was only significant for those continuing to use alcohol but was in the same direction for tobacco, marijuana and inhalants.
adjetivo[attributive] chiefly Zoology Volver al principio
- Serving for inhalation: an inhalant siphonMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Fine inhalant ostia are numerous and are dermal openings of small inhalant canals that locally extend from the dermal surface into the sponge for about half its thickness.
- Brianispongia has numerous inhalant ostia or pores and scattered exhalant exopores, as in the Wyoming sponge.
- Water is constantly pumped into the inhalant aperture, through the gills, and out the exhalant aperture by cilia.
Más definiciones de inhalantDefinición de inhalant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.