Definición de inhalation en inglés:
1The action of inhaling or breathing in: [mass noun]: the inhalation of airborne particles [count noun]: with every inhalation air passes over the vocal cords
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Surrender to your next inhalation, let the breath breathe you, and simultaneously relax the body as much as possible.
- Amanda took a sharp inhalation of breath before burying her face in Greg's chest, trying to hide from it, but she had seen it anyway.
- A sharp inhalation of breath proved to Bryan that he was in fact getting somewhere with her, at which he had to suppress a smirk.
1.1 Medicine The inhaling of medicines or anaesthetics in the form of a gas or vapour.
- Medicines were given orally, by inhalation or by enema.
- The medication is administered via inhalation using a plastic device included in the package with the medication.
- Thus, in 1914, anticholinergics by injection or inhalation were considered as first-line asthma therapies.
1.2 [count noun] Medicine A preparation to be inhaled in the form of a vapour or spray.
- They can come in a wide range of formulations - including syrups, tinctures, lotions, inhalations, gargles and washes.
- She has a history of asthma attacks that are normally easily controlled with salbutamol inhalations.
early 17th century: from medieval Latin inhalatio(n-), from inhalare 'inhale'.
Definición de inhalation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan