- You may question his characters' motivation, but never doubt their sincerity or inherent goodness.
- I have always been conscious of the inherent dangers to our natural world from our industry.
- The right to exclude non-citizens is an inherent attribute of sovereignty, but the scope of the exclusion is a matter of policy.
- In my opinion, this is not a matter falling within my inherent jurisdiction as a superior court judge.
- I would regard them as powers which are inherent in its jurisdiction.
- It does not indicate that the court has an inherent power to enlarge a statutory time limit.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time, he underlined the frame's evident inherence in the language of photographic pictures.
- The origin of this criticism is affirmative: it is because Pope believed unshakably in the inherence of truth in nature, that he could express so negatively his anxiety at seeing it debased.
- There is, after all, a tendency to interpret his position as being an advocation of simple, spontaneous relations, and a nostalgic desire for some primordial inherence in Being.
Late 16th century: from Latin inhaerent- 'sticking to', from the verb inhaerere, from in- 'in, towards' + haerere 'to stick'.
Palabras que riman con inherentaberrant, deterrent, errant, knight-errant
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|her¦ent
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.