Definición de inheritable en inglés:
Capable of being inherited: these characteristics are inheritable inheritable property
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- First, reproductive cloning and inheritable genetic modification should be banned.
- However, when registered wills from the early 19th century to the present are examined, berths were never mentioned as inheritable property.
- Smith creates a ‘money plot’ and centers the novel's love story of Orlando and Monimia around the Manor House, Rayland Hall, as inheritable property.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Results of DNA gel blot analysis and inheritability of kanamycin resistance indicated that B117 plants have two transgene copies at different loci (loci A and B) and B103 plants have a single copy.
- Holding tight to his readers' lapels, he keeps insisting that the new insights into gender and the inheritability of intelligence aren't deterministic at all, and have the potential to make our politics more, not less, equitable.
- This was true for every group except African-Americans, who chose inheritability as their biggest reason for supporting accounts.
Definición de inheritable en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda