- The 8th shows gain from dowries, unexpected inheritances and legacies.
- Your children must pay gift tax on taxable gifts and inheritance tax on taxable inheritances (spouses do not pay this tax).
- The trust can accept and invest inheritances and gifts, and money from the trust can supplement the child's government benefits without jeopardizing them.
- In the event of a customary marriage only, customary inheritance laws are enforced.
- This, in my view, would be a distortion of the principles underlying customary law of succession and inheritance.
- Such epigenetic inheritance across somatic cell generations is well accepted.
Late Middle English (formerly also as enheritance): from Anglo-Norman French enheritaunce 'being admitted as heir', from Old French enheriter (see inherit).
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|her¦it|ance
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.