Without compassion for misery or suffering; cruel: confining wild horses is inhumane
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If those who have the power to change this law have listened to my story, then I hope they will see that the law is cruel, barbaric and inhumane.
- Brutal, cruel, inhumane and disturbing violence happens all over the world.
- He has been treated in a cruel, inhumane and degrading manner, he wants the authorities to answer for that.
merciless, ruthless, pitiless, unpitying, remorseless, cold-blooded, heartless, hard-hearted, stone-hearted, with a heart of stone, unforgiving;
informal hard-boiled, hard-nosed
British informal, dated beastly
archaic dastardly, sanguinary
rare egregious, flagitious
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- See, it's important to me as a consumer that the food on my plate has not raised inhumanely.
- They are said to have inhumanely treated internees, who sustained injuries following repeated assaults.
- They've been picked out and treated very inhumanely, without a chance to rectify a mistake or correct their status.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|hu¦mane
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda