- The act of offering the stock of a company on a public stock exchange for the first time.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- When stocks are soaring and initial public offerings are raking in the money, it can seem like a bull market will never end.
- Just a couple of years ago, initial public offerings and other equity offerings were glorious, champagne-drenched occasions.
- The past year has seen four initial public offerings of media stocks, and three more are expected by year end.
Más definiciones de initial public offeringDefinición de initial public offering en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.