verbo[with object] Computing
- 1 (often be initialized to) Set to the value or put in the condition appropriate to the start of an operation: the counter is initialized to oneMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Instead, the/dev directory is created when the operating system is initialized on the machine, populating the/dev directory with all known possible names.
- The squad table is initialized to a reasonable set of default values.
- A pointer that you use to iterate in a buffer also has value semantics - you initialize it to point to the beginning of the buffer, and you bump it until you reach the end.
- 2Format (a computer disk).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The second issue was a recent case where I was using a 925 board to build a media center box and the driver disk refused to initialize.
- The disc may be initialized without a SSA for real-time video and audio recording and use of a cartridge.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- LinuxBIOS, for instance, can be included in place of the normal BIOS-with a little bit of hardware initialization and a compressed Linux kernel that can be booted from a cold start-to achieve faster startup times.
- The real-time FIFO devices are built during the RTLinux installation and created in the initialization of the real-time modules.
- A method and system for secure cable modem initialization in a data-over-cable system is provided using a secure protocol server.
Más definiciones de initializeDefinición de initialize en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.