The shaping of rubber or plastic articles by injecting heated material into a mould.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Police visited the factory, which carries out plastic injection moulding and have ruled out any suspicious circumstances.
- There, he produced flame resistant materials based on acetyl cellulose and also pioneered the process of injection moulding of plastics.
- For example, plants specializing in plastic injection molding, used to make outer shells and knobs for electronics equipment, have seen explosive growth in El Paso, according to Hanson.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Within a short time, however, they succeeded in garnering support from the Irish Trade Board in the form of a high-percentage grant towards the development of an injection-moulded tool to manufacture their first product.
- The injection-molded polyethylene Frisbee is developed.
- The feet themselves are made from injection-moulded plastic with a small cup section that sticks up into the case.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in|jec¦tion mould|ing
Definición de injection moulding en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda