- 2The part of the mind not normally accessible to consciousness.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Now I have your attention, this week's real task is springcleaning your inner space from limiting thoughts and habits.
- We're confronted by an infinite vision, one that ultimately deceives us as it shifts from outer space to inner space (while still retaining its concern with the infinite).
- Well, it is always sacred, but you can't separate inner space from outer space.
Más definiciones de inner spaceDefinición de inner space en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.