- 1(Of thoughts or feelings) most private and deeply felt: innermost beliefs and convictionsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Does it make you uncomfortable that people can read your innermost thoughts?
- Those deep, innermost feelings you have about the world being really awful are probably right.
- But when the day finally arrives when he packs away the clubs for good, he doesn't conceal what he hopes his innermost thoughts will be.
- 2Furthest in; closest to the centre: the innermost layerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Five towers made of stylised lotuses rise from the centre, with the innermost tower rising to a height of 699 feet.
- It had several layers: the innermost being a spongy fish ball, covered first by a piece of eggplant and then by almond bits.
- The initiation of cortical cell collapse was observed 5-6 cell layers from the innermost unmodified cortical layer.