- A large artery which branches from the aortic arch and divides into the right common carotid and right subclavian arteries.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Insure blood flow to the lungs by placing a shunt between the innominate artery and the pulmonary artery.
- In 1 specimen, on the right, the arterial twig to the esophagus and trachea arose as a branch of the innominate artery, while in another specimen, also on the right side, this vessel arose as a direct branch of the common carotid artery.
- Other predisposing factors include the presence of an anomalous innominate artery, infection, and the use of steroids.
Más definiciones de innominate arteryDefinición de innominate artery en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.