- Either of two large veins of the neck formed by the junction of the external jugular and subclavian veins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The left innominate vein may receive anomalous pulmonary veins; the longest recorded living history of an individual with this ‘incompatible with life’ variation is forty-two years.
- In 3 patients, one or both lobes lay behind the innominate vein and in 2 patients a microscopical focus of thymus was found in fat lying distant from gross thymic tissue.
- The innominate vein was identified superiorly and the dissection was carried anterior to the innominate vein freeing all structures anterior to it.
Más definiciones de innominate veinDefinición de innominate vein en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.