- (Of an assembly) unable to proceed effectively because not enough members are present to make up a quorum: they had boycotted the debate, leaving the house inquorateMás ejemplos en oraciones
- If the community representatives did not constitute the majority of those present with a vote, then the meeting was formally inquorate.
- Most union branch meetings are inquorate, whilst even the most high-profile elections for leading posts held recently, in transport for example, recorded a mere 30 percent turn-out.
- As further evidence of this tepid support, the following meeting was inquorate.
Más definiciones de inquorateDefinición de inquorate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.