Definición de inrush en inglés:
The sudden arrival or entry of something: a great inrush of water occurred
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They aimed to beach her, but the inrush of water was too great and the tugs had to cast off as she sank to the sandy bottom a mile from Rame Head at 10.30 pm.
- They had no way of escaping the powerful inrush of water and were drowned.
- They were alarmed by a potential inrush of Indian traders from East Africa - who soon turned out to be invaluable additions to the economy, reviving corner-shops and pharmacies, and building up small businesses throughout Britain.
inrushing adjetivo& sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A quick glance up and a laser-guided ball across the six-yard box found the inrushing striker, who was never going to turn down the invitation and gleefully rifled the ball into the gaping goal.
- It was McGregor's turn to move into the spotlight again, as he defied Nish to dive and finger-tip the ball away from the inrushing striker.
- Clearly, far more than lifestyle inconveniences are implied by the sudden devastating effects of inrushing seas.
Definición de inrush en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda