Definición de inrush en inglés:
The sudden arrival or entry of something: a great inrush of water occurred
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They aimed to beach her, but the inrush of water was too great and the tugs had to cast off as she sank to the sandy bottom a mile from Rame Head at 10.30 pm.
- They had no way of escaping the powerful inrush of water and were drowned.
- They were alarmed by a potential inrush of Indian traders from East Africa - who soon turned out to be invaluable additions to the economy, reviving corner-shops and pharmacies, and building up small businesses throughout Britain.
inrushing adjetivo& sustantivo
- Example sentences
- A quick glance up and a laser-guided ball across the six-yard box found the inrushing striker, who was never going to turn down the invitation and gleefully rifled the ball into the gaping goal.
- It was McGregor's turn to move into the spotlight again, as he defied Nish to dive and finger-tip the ball away from the inrushing striker.
- Clearly, far more than lifestyle inconveniences are implied by the sudden devastating effects of inrushing seas.
Definición de inrush en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan