Definición de inseminate en inglés:
Introduce semen into (a woman or a female animal) by natural or artificial means: the mares are inseminated when they are at their most receptive the widow was inseminated using the frozen sperm of her husband
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the National Wildlife Research Center in Taif, female bustards are artificially inseminated and the chicks are hand-raised and then released.
- At the predicted time of ovulation she is artificially inseminated with semen from the husband of the infertile woman…
- If you artificially inseminate a chicken with semen from a turkey, few if any of the sperm find their way into the females' sperm store, and at best, only 2 to 3 percent of the eggs will be fertile.
- inseminator sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The federal government is determined to recoup as much of the money it invests in single-parent payments as possible, and if a mother fails to identify her inseminator, she'll lose her benefit.
- I mean, should I go to work tomorrow or should I go and pick some berries while looking for my perfect gene pool inseminator.
- To save her inseminator's name she gave ‘silent birth’.
Early 17th century: from Latin inseminat- 'sown', from the verb inseminare, from in- 'into' + seminare 'plant, sow' (from semen, semin- 'seed, semen').
Palabras que riman con inseminatedisseminate, ingeminate
Definición de inseminate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda