Definición de insentient en inglés:
Incapable of feeling or understanding things; inanimate: it’s arrogant to presume animals to be insentient
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is an umbrella term, applicable equally to concrete and abstract, immediate or remembered, sensory or conceptual, subjective or objective, sentient or insentient, organic or inorganic, and so on.
- And not only are the men fond of it, even such insentient creatures as plants and trees have become infected and take delight in it.
- Here, Feinberg denies that an insentient potential person has interests at all.
- Example sentences
- We may be battered practically into insentience, and we may simultaneously be hurting beyond what anyone could imagine.
- A short period of insentience or unawareness as a prelude to death - usually lasting for no more than a few days - does not violate intrinsic human dignity.
- He began to wonder if his gift might have been a curse: the ancient mariner has ‘strange power of speech’, but yearns to be relieved of it, restored to insentience and silence.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan