- After completing schooling, returning personnel are often inserted into leadership positions, which requires more time for teambuilding.
- The following week, Valerie saw a cancer specialist and had a biopsy, where a small needle was inserted into the suspicious lump to withdraw cells which were sent away for analysis.
- When a long, thick needle was inserted into a minuscule vein on the back of her teaspoon-sized hands and she didn't even flinch, I knew she was in the best place.
- Although everyone should be able to design a standard Web page in minutes using the point and click type tools to insert text, graphics and sound.
- Now users can just select the type tool and click to insert text directly on the canvas.
- More to the point, if a few paragraphs of text are not inserted here, the images won't look right on the page.
- If this is true, it means that he has done some sort of manipulation of the chromosomes beyond inserting the father's genetic material into an egg.
- Second, the viral genetic material is inserted into the host cell-in the case of HIV this is done through fusion and uncoating at the cell surface.
- When a virus comes in contact with a host cell, a virus can insert its genetic material into its host, literally taking over the host's functions.
- Flexor carpi ulnaris is inserted onto the pisiform bone and palmer fascia.
- The ligament is a thickening of the clavipectoral fascia and is attached to the coracoid process of the scapula and is inserted onto the conoid tubercle and trapezoid line of the clavicle.
- It arises from the posterior surface of the medial epicondyle of the humerus and is inserted onto the olecranon process.
- It is a rare mix of pop and classical, like the original Sgt Pepper, complete with all the inserts in mint condition, and the Rolling Stones album with the zip on the front and the best track of Brown Sugar ever recorded.
- On the night she was murdered, Carly was wearing light three quarter length pants, a grey and blue top with ‘Ellesse’ written across the front, and white Reebok trainers with pink inserts.
- Inside, there are now red seat inserts and chrome cabin highlights, white instrument faces and plenty of red stitching: the black and red scheme underlines the car's sporty appearance.
- Tedious glossy magazine inserts to lure advertisers with inflated readership claims don't compensate for the lack of news in a newspaper.
- It is, honest to God, the term for the gummy adhesive used to attach inserts to magazine pages.
- More worryingly, will Fairfax cut back on boring news stories in favour of all these advertiser-supported inserts and supplements?
- Any picture on your hard drive is eligible to become the background for your CD label or jewel case insert.
- The CD insert is a reprint of the original tour programme.
- Coldplay's new CD comes with an insert that discloses all the rules enforced by the DRM they included on the disc.
- She opened with a black gabardine mini-skirt with lace inserts paired with a dressy asymmetrical sheer silk top with bell sleeves.
- Here again, a great deal of attention has been paid to fabrics, Innovative jackets take of a geometric appearance with gussets, cutouts and inserts.
- Cap sleeves with off-white lace foamed off of a gold bodice with a white insert.
- I hope to shoot inserts like this one over the course of the next fortnight - just little things like the framed newspaper articles, the pictures of young Trumpet.
- As a television director, I have spent much of my career making wildlife inserts for children's programmes, in the hope of fostering kindness and respect.
- The BBC Radio Cumbria bus attended and the RAFARS was able to make several live inserts on the Saturday morning shows describing the event.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The system, currently insertable to 32 networks, also affords instantaneous verification of receipt, scheduling and running of commercials.
- They are still widely used in wood composite sticks, but the advent of insertable blades and one-piece graphite has overtaken them in artificial sticks.
- The dental device includes a centric bite assembly including a bite portion which is insertable between the patient's upper and lower anterior teeth.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The only new equipment required was a guarded drill bit and an inserter.
- When the implant size is determined, the surgeon inserts the implant into the window using the implant inserter and snaps it into place.
- One of the latest advances involves a device called a text inserter, which allows an operator to overlay cash register receipts on digital video of cashiers at work.
Late 15th century (in the sense 'include (text) in a piece of writing'): from Latin insert- 'put in', from the verb inserere, from in- 'into' + serere 'to join'.
Palabras que riman con insertadvert, alert, animadvert, assert, avert, Bert, blurt, Burt, cert, chert, concert, controvert, convert, curt, desert, dessert, dirt, divert, exert, flirt, girt, hurt, inert, introvert, Kurt, malapert, overt, pert, quirt, shirt, skirt, spirt, spurt, squirt, Sturt, subvert, vert, wort, yurt
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in¦sert
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.