Definición de inspissate en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective inspissated)
Thicken or congeal: inspissated secretions
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Secretions become viscous and inspissated (ie, glutinous and thickened by evaporation or absorption), and calcium carbonate precipitates, which results in ductal stone formation.
- At autopsy, the airways are often devoid of inspissated secretions and contain more neutrophils and eosinophils in the submucosa.
- In these studies, ‘mucous balls,’ an accumulation of inspissated mucus that adheres to the catheter tip, caused infrequent, but serious, complications.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Concentrations of streptomycin (before inspissation) in the test medium for the test strain were 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 g/ml, while for H37Rv concentrations were 2, 4, 8, and 16 g/ml.
- For pyrazinamide, the medium was acidified by adding IN HCl to the medium before inspissation until the pH was 4.850.05.
- The impermeable, invisible barrier seeps between people, flowing between them so gradually that they do not notice until its inspissation is undeniable and no community is possible between them.
Definición de inspissate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda