Definición de instalment en inglés:
- In some industrial and construction loans the amount lent may be drawn down by the borrower in instalments within an agreed period.
- Formerly, owners who sold their companies through asset sales and received the payment in installments had to pay taxes on an installment basis also.
- The policies typically vest in 10 to 20 years, after which investors can withdraw the money in installments or leave it where it is.
- Written anonymously, it was published in instalments on the internet and soon became an underground sensation in mainland China's gay community.
- The series A Sense of Place will be launched during this special programme and the first instalment will be broadcast from 10.15 to 10.45 am.
- We gaze obediently like cattle at the television screen perched above, broadcasting the latest installment of a Spanish soap opera.
- Its instalment has increased the systems capacity to 8,000 of a population.
Mid 18th century (denoting the arrangement of payment by instalments): alteration of obsolete estalment (probably by association with installation), from Anglo-Norman French estalement, from Old French estaler 'to fix'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.