- A camera of a type with internal processing which produces a finished print rapidly after each exposure.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1948, the year the first instant camera was introduced, Ansel Adams was hired by Polaroid as a consultant to test new films and analyze results.
- He has also served as vice president of sales and marketing for Nicklaus Golf Equipment Co. in West Palm Beach, Fla., and as senior brand manager of instant cameras for the Polaroid Corp. in Cambridge, Mass.
- The boy roams around the village with a Polaroid instant camera and takes pictures of everything that captures his attention, including a poster of pop star Madonna plastered on the body of a deserted bus.
Más definiciones de instant cameraDefinición de instant camera en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.