Definición de instant message en inglés:
A message sent via the Internet that appears on the recipient’s screen as soon as it is transmitted.
- Eventually I put a block on her instant messages.
- Kind of like a presence indicator for the instant message session itself.
- I can talk to my staff, see them on video, I can detect their presence, email or instant message them.
verbo(instant-message) [with object] Volver al principio
Send (someone) an instant message.
- You can instant message 24/7 with our trained coaches.
- When a new name pops into the chat room, you automatically instant-message a hello.
- They compile coed Buddy Lists on their computer screens and think nothing of instant-messaging guys or calling them on the phone.
Definición de instant message en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan