- Set up in position; install or establish: many of the troops had only joined up when the new regime was instatedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- This clearly proves that instating a draft has negative results, and only leads to more soldiers coming home in body bags.
- After the thugs easily overthrow the Baath party, Rudie instates a strict fundamentalist form of Rastafarianism as state religion.
- When this district agreed to accept David, in light of his ‘special’ abilities, several rules were instated to ensure both his safety and that of his classmates.
Más definiciones de instateDefinición de instate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.