sustantivo[mass noun] • formal
- The action of restoring or renewing something.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Consequently he no longer defines it solely as instauration of an object in the position of a subject's ego ideal without any concomitant ego-identification with another object or subject.
- The collapse of the Soviet Union, which led to the disappearance of the Warsaw Pact and the instauration of a new unipolar world order under the leadership of the United States, deprived NATO of its raison d'être.
- In the 1640s and 1650s, scientists had sought what they termed ‘a great instauration’.
early 17th century: from Latin instauratio(n-), from instaurare 'renew', from in- 'in, towards' + staur- (a stem also found in restaurare 'restore').
Más definiciones de instaurationDefinición de instauration en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.