Definición de instigate en inglés:
- Here the audience obtains a glimpse of the power bloc which oversaw and instigated the events.
- Over the years she has instigated various events in the Court and the town itself.
- Does the development team have the power and flexibility to instigate catastrophic events in the game?
- It is believed that the people were disappointed with the compensation given to them for their expropriated land, thus instigating them to commit arson.
- The Knight of Swords' instigates you to be active, skillful and clever in work situations today.
- ‘The Hanged Man’ instigates you to make changes in routines and patterns that have become meaningless and cumbersome in your life.
mid 16th century (in the sense 'urge on'): from Latin instigat- 'urged, incited', from the verb instigare, from in- 'towards' + stigare 'prick, incite'.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.