Definición de instructor en inglés:
1A person who teaches something: a driving instructor
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In their eyes, only the handful of instructors who teach at a distance need worry about it.
- All students are taught by instructors of the Shadow Flight Centre.
- A karate instructor who teaches his students how to stand up to bullies will star on television chat show Trisha.
1.1North American A university teacher ranking below assistant professor.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Medical doctors, a retired principal and university instructors make up the rest of the commission.
- Then he was appointed as an instructor at the University of Minnesota in 1900.
- On returning to the USA he became an instructor at the University of California in Berkeley.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- I've started doing an instructorship so I can teach paddling and we've been in touch with the Sligo Council Sports and Recreation office.
- A perverse ‘balance’ can be found at the lower ranks of the professoriate, where women hold a solid majority of the positions (58 percent of instructorships, 54 percent of lectureships, and 51 percent of unranked positions).
- This makes instructorships very expensive, and since the club pays for our instructorships this makes us have to charge higher fees.
Palabras que riman con instructorabductor, conductor, destructor, obstructor
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en India