Definición de insufficient en inglés:
Not enough; inadequate: there was insufficient evidence to convict him
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These causes might be anything from insufficient training to inadequate technology.
- So far there has been insufficient evidence to link financially any of the visits to a particular member.
- He was charged with murder in 1997 but the case was dropped due to insufficient evidence.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- In a considerable proportion it was insufficiently described and sometimes inadequately applied.
- He said the order book had been insufficiently strong.
- He is upset because magistrates deemed a bouncer that he hired was insufficiently trained, despite being licensed by the authority.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán