- (Of parts) making up or contributing to a whole; constituent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- More lamentations than actual singing, the voice becomes an integrant part of each track.
- They appear to emphasise on the notion of silence in their music until it becomes an integrant part of the sonic canvas of the track.
- There is no pseudo nostalgia going on here, but a genuine feel for a kind of music that is an integrant part of each one of the four members.
sustantivoVolver al principio
- A component: the scenes function as dramatic integrantsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Be that as it may, his writing is replete with contrasting integrants.
mid 17th century (as an adjective): from French intégrant, from the verb intégrer, from Latin integrare (see integrate).
Más definiciones de integrantDefinición de integrant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.