- 1A person or thing that integrates, in particular:Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The scenario is beginning to replay at the Tier 1 system integrators.
- Sample transmission of the probe pulses was determined using home-built photodiode detectors combined with a boxcar integrator.
- They went out of business, or they became system integrators, or distributors, or whatever.
- 1.1 (also system integrator or systems integrator) Computing A company which markets commercial integrated software and hardware systems.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The first few steps fall into the acquisition area and include selection of hardware, software, and a system integrator.
- Your system integrator and service provider have knowledge about the tuning and configuration of your system to best meet your operational requirements.
- So increasing numbers of systems integrators are junking product sales in favour of recommending software to their clients.
- 1.2 Electronics A computer chip or circuit which performs mathematical integration.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Chromatograms were recorded with a computing integrator.
- The performance of the integrator is compared to the inactivation of a test organism.
- 1.3An instrument for indicating or registering the total amount or mean value of a physical quality such as area or temperature.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All of these sources take several minutes to reach maximum output and should be used with a light integrator, an instrument that measures the total amount of light available for exposure.
- The eluents were analysed with a differential refractometer and the peak areas were integrated by a Spectra Physics 4290 integrator.
- For example, the profile provides the integrator with the ability to configure the temperature sensor to define what information is to be put on the network and when.
Más definiciones de integratorDefinición de integrator en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.