- This global health focus offered academics intellectual stimulation and prestige.
- Children affected with cerebral palsy generally have basic intellectual ability.
- We have got to probe her intellectual ability to deal with these issues.
- Finally, a fabulous essay that requires more intellectual energy to understand than I have today.
- All of those things require a degree of intellectual effort.
- This requires hard work, intellectual effort, and the maturity to live with differing points of view.
- If Turkey really wants to be European, an intellectual elite that can make itself heard will have to develop.
- Yet there is an important distinction between government by the intelligent and by intellectuals.
- Are intellectuals and scholars always expected to find faults of their own people?
- This offered a platform for a large number of intellectuals and thinkers urging enlightened progress.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The pair of them make a delightfully balanced couple, his gentle intellectuality counterpoised by her firm practicality.
- It's about time they added some intellectuality to this show.
- He is the man proud of the intellectuality of the woman he is with.
Late Middle English: from Latin intellectualis, from intellectus 'understanding', from intellegere 'understand' (see intelligent).
Palabras que riman con intellectualaspectual, effectual
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: in¦tel|lec¦tual
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.