Relating to or travelling between continents: an intercontinental flight intercontinental ballistic missiles
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The fee charged by British Airways will be 20 euro, the same for European and intercontinental flights.
- Two months later, she and he took separate intercontinental flights to Calcutta.
- Airline travel has now supplanted travel in ocean liners as the principal means of intercontinental travel, and the same three class structure has asserted itself.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The apparent inconsistency in its range intercontinentally has been noted above.
- Perhaps he will write a memoir about his experience and tell us how an artist can survive intercontinentally, with all his universal linguistic gifts, tribal and singular.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: inter|con¦tin|en¦tal
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda